Dudhwa Tiger Trails
April 9th – April 12th, 2020
Drive deeper into the foothills of the Tarai.
Witness the beauty of vast Terai grasslands, interspersed with woodlands and wetlands that form the magical habitat of Tigers, Rhinos and Elephants.
Location: Dudhwa National Park
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Medium Group
Dudhwa Tiger Trails
April 9th – April 12th, 2020.
Spread over districts of Lakhimpur-Kheri and Baharaich, Dudhwa Tiger Reserve comprises of Kishanpur Wildlife sanctuary, Dudhwa National Park and Katarniaghat Wildlife Sanctuary.
The park shares the eastern boundary with Nepal, and the area of the park falls under Upper Gangetic plain and is a vast alluvial plain through which various streams and rivers flow.
Apart from Tigers, Dudhwa National Park is a stronghold of the barasingha. Around half of the world’s barasinghas are present in Dudhwa National Park. If you get lucky during the drive, you might spot the extremely elusive fishing cat.
- 3 nights and 4 days in Dudhwa from April 9th-April 12nd, 2020.
- All road transfers included in the Tour cost.
- Chances of picturesque images of the great one-horned rhinoceros in their habitat.
- Opportunities to encounter the elusive Terai tigers.
- Extensive photography guidance and on-field assistance.
- Twin-sharing accommodation in comfortable rooms unless single occupancy purchased at extra cost.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and hot beverages (coffee and tea)
- All entry fees, guide fees and safaris
- Transfers from Lucknow Station/Airport and back.
- All applicable taxes
- Any airfare
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours or extra meals ordered
- Insurance, laundry and phone calls
- Bottled water, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Additional safaris into the park
- Medical Costs
- Tips and gratuities
- Anything that is not included in the inclusions list